A wallpaper composed by two different photos of yellow california poppy

Any background image or other artwork submissions must include copyright information and explicit permission of the image's original creator to use the image. This includes a direct post of the image or links to a compiled image archive. Any background image or other artwork submissions must include copyright information and explicit permission of the image's original creator to use the image. This includes a direct post of the image or links to a compiled image archive.
SwampRabbit

Re: A wallpaper composed by two different photos of yellow california poppy

#41 Post by SwampRabbit »

I really enjoy your wallpapers. They are full of color, they are cheerful, and have a lot of character! Thank you for sharing.
NEW USERS START HERE FAQS, MX Manual, and How to Break Your System - Don't use Ubuntu PPAs! Always post your Quick System Info (QSI) when asking for help.

srmg

#42 Post by srmg »

Thank you . I like very much colours and to play with them!

srmg

#43 Post by srmg »

Another one with black and white swan: the link of album where I put various attempt to compose a wallpaper is https://photos.app.goo.gl/oszgfjxZWw571Eyw9

SwampRabbit

#44 Post by SwampRabbit »

My favorites so far are:
3 - 8NZ3dW6 - Light in the dark on MX Linux.jpg
3 - cs8qvSD.png (the ones with the triangles)
NEW USERS START HERE FAQS, MX Manual, and How to Break Your System - Don't use Ubuntu PPAs! Always post your Quick System Info (QSI) when asking for help.

srmg

#45 Post by srmg »

The first one you told me is a drawing I made with coloured pencils on black paper and this kind of drawing for me is a very old passion because I begun to draw on black paper till I was 13 years old. I like very much the effect of colours on black paper. Someone didn't like it because they don't like black but I still love it. The other one I made with photos I found among poppy photos in CCreative. I like abstact picture because I like colours. I like very much the Russian Painter Kandinsky and his realized dream to build music with and armony with colours (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-W1Ezh13qOJs/V ... 600/02.jpg)

srmg

#46 Post by srmg »

Hi! I've open a new folder of wallpapers. It's title is "Farfalle e falene" (butterflies and moths). Inside you can find the first wallpaper I've made with Presentation Softmaker freeoffice. The photos I used are from Google but they are from common creative fonts. Wallpaper is about 1,16Mb and it's 1920x1080 pixel. This is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AcnTIL ... sp=sharing. By from srmg :happy: :happy:

srmg

#47 Post by srmg »

Hi! How are you? I hope you are all fine. This is the link to my last Butterfly wallpaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18c3Q7t ... sp=sharing
Then I want to ask you if I can the site Deviantart to load the wallpaper. This is a site I beginning to use for my drawing passion and for my passion for fantasy story. What to you think about it? Bye from srmg

Mauser

#48 Post by Mauser »

srmg wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:34 am Hi! How are you? I hope you are all fine. This is the link to my last Butterfly wallpaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18c3Q7t ... sp=sharing
Then I want to ask you if I can the site Deviantart to load the wallpaper. This is a site I beginning to use for my drawing passion and for my passion for fantasy story. What to you think about it? Bye from srmg
It can't be viewed. Please edit or re-post using a different host so it can be viewed.
I am command line illiterate. :confused: I copy & paste to the terminal. Liars, Wiseguys, Trolls, and those without manners will be added to my ignore list. :mad:

srmg

#49 Post by srmg »

Sorry it sound strange to me that you cannot view the wallpaper, usually with googledrive I've no problem, but I will try again to reload the file and also I'll put it also in deviantart, maybe is better but I'm not sure.

srmg

#50 Post by srmg »

Return to “User contributed Wallpaper”