There are no MX Linux or AntiX wallpapers there

Any background image or other artwork submissions must include copyright information and explicit permission of the image's original creator to use the image. This includes a direct post of the image or links to a compiled image archive. Any background image or other artwork submissions must include copyright information and explicit permission of the image's original creator to use the image. This includes a direct post of the image or links to a compiled image archive.
duane

There are no MX Linux or AntiX wallpapers there

#1 Post by duane »

Hi Folks:
I just noticed there are no MX or Antix wallpapers on GoodFon.com under Linux wallpapers.
I wonder if some people have some nice ones, and I know that is very subjective, but it would be good to have some there would it not?
What do you think?
Lenovo M92p Quad Core i5 3470 3.2Ghz

richb
Administrator

Re: There are no MX Linux or AntiX wallpapers there

#2 Post by richb »

I see no attribution information , copyright, creator permission, etc. on that site. Here is a sentence from our rules of the Forum, which should be observed,in my opinion, when posting elsewhere. So I would say no.
Any background image or other artwork submissions must include copyright information and explicit permission of the image's original creator to use the image.
Forum Rules
Guide - How to Ask for Help

richb Administrator
System: MX 23 KDE
AMD A8 7600 FM2+ CPU R7 Graphics, 16 GIG Mem. Three Samsung EVO SSD's 250 GB

Jerry3904
Administrator

#3 Post by Jerry3904 »

+1
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

JayM
Qualified MX Guide

#4 Post by JayM »

duane wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:28 pm Hi Folks:
I just noticed there are no MX or Antix wallpapers on GoodFon.com under Linux wallpapers.
I wonder if some people have some nice ones, and I know that is very subjective, but it would be good to have some there would it not?
What do you think?
Why there, specifically, and not one of the hundreds of other free wallpaper sites?
Please read the Forum Rules, How To Ask For Help, How to Break Your System and Don't Break Debian. Always include your full Quick System Info (QSI) with each and every new help request.

duane

#5 Post by duane »

No place for copyright information, etc. I had not thought about that, fair enough.

This site has been favorite place for me to get additional wallpapers for my personal use ever since it was mentioned on this forum years ago.
Lenovo M92p Quad Core i5 3470 3.2Ghz

rokytnji.1
Global Moderator

#6 Post by rokytnji.1 »

Kde.org is where I stillused to get Sakasa antiX and Linux wallapers from.

https://store.kde.org/search?projectSearchText=sakasa

Some of the download links work. Some don't. You can search for sakasa at openbox.org also. He is on Gome Look also.

Edit. Looks like he took down all his wallpapers he used to host at Kde>org with antiX on them.
I just used google images with the search term

sakasa antix linux

and got a lot of hits.

Return to “User contributed Wallpaper”