Positive Feedback - Bleachbit and Xed  [Solved]

Report Bugs, Issues and non- package Requests
Huckleberry Finn

Positive Feedback - Bleachbit and Xed

#1 Post by Huckleberry Finn »

I don't know if this is the place, but I just wanted to say I'd upgraded Bleachbit from test repo and it not only works flawlessly but performs a better, deeper cleaning (especially with unwanted language files). Since I use it frequently, at first usage after the stable one there's been a considerable amount of cleaning... Maybe 2.2 gets in the stable repo...

Also I've installed Xed which was only in Test repo (2.0.2).. Working flawlessly (even a bit lighter than Featherpad). Maybe MX Team considers to take the latest version 2.2.3 in the repos. (tried as described in github but doesn't work...)
Last edited by Huckleberry Finn on Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dreamer

Re: Positive Feedback - Bleachbit and Xed

#2 Post by dreamer »

I use Xreader and Xviewer from test repo. They are good. Xed I haven't tried but now I must do it. Bleachbit I use sometimes, but I stay away from Bleachbit root mode because I don't want to get burned.

I want to leave positive feedback regarding your user avatar - it's great! :puppy:

Huckleberry Finn

Re: Positive Feedback - Bleachbit and Xed  [Solved]

#3 Post by Huckleberry Finn »

dreamer wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:23 pm I want to leave positive feedback regarding your user avatar - it's great! :puppy:
Thank you :) Sometimes I think maybe the Team considers to make it official :)

Return to “Bugs and Non-Package Requests Forum”