qbittorrent nothing adds

Report Bugs, Issues and non- package Requests
wherewo1f

Re: qbittorrent nothing adds

#11 Post by wherewo1f »

Stevo wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:42 pm Our deb packages are also compiled from source, and doing it that way is much better than following some random guide.

Since they are both compiled from source, I also doubt that would fix anything at all, the manual way would only make things worse by scattering bits of it all over.

Have you tried running qbittorrent yet from the terminal and see if any error messages show up when you try and add a torrent?

You could also try renaming the /.config/qBittorrent folder in your home folder to see if that makes any difference, or create a new user and see if the problem persists for that user.
yeah if you look at the video i posted it will show you. I just want to try compiling it to see if something didn't install properly or something go messed up idk

Just wanted to know the steps?

wherewo1f

Re: qbittorrent nothing adds

#12 Post by wherewo1f »

Stevo wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:42 pm Our deb packages are also compiled from source, and doing it that way is much better than following some random guide.

Since they are both compiled from source, I also doubt that would fix anything at all, the manual way would only make things worse by scattering bits of it all over.

Have you tried running qbittorrent yet from the terminal and see if any error messages show up when you try and add a torrent?

You could also try renaming the /.config/qBittorrent folder in your home folder to see if that makes any difference, or create a new user and see if the problem persists for that user.

I Was Right Stevo! I figured out what was wrong! And i compiled qbittorrent and it works flawlessly now

I think MX-linux is having package problem with that one so i would check it? Apparently I needed this
libtorrent-rasterbar-dev. It wasn't installed but this one was libtorrent-rasterbar9. So i had to uninstall that on and reinstall them both again. And i compiled it and it works like charm now.

I believe its something on MX-Linux side check you packeges

Return to “Bugs and Non-Package Requests Forum”