MX-17.1 Some programs can't resize.

Report Bugs, Issues and non- package Requests
richb
Administrator

Re: MX-17.1 Some programs can't resize.

#21 Post by richb »

I get the same as Tim with LO front page at 140 dpi, my default setting. That seems to be the vertical size limit.

At 96 dpi I get a different result. That is at 140 dpi I can only get to the Database entry. At 96 dpi I get to the absolute window bottom, but the window does not resize further. It is a limitation of the LO front page as others have said.
Something you will have to live with at 150 dpi. MX team cannot change an upstream, LibreOffice, coding decision.
Forum Rules
Guide - How to Ask for Help

richb Administrator
System: MX 23 KDE
AMD A8 7600 FM2+ CPU R7 Graphics, 16 GIG Mem. Three Samsung EVO SSD's 250 GB

Mauser

#22 Post by Mauser »

asqwerth wrote:Just to see if resizing works with smaller fonts (suggest you try that first).

If so, then you know exactly what the bug is in LO and can report it to them accordingly. And you can perhaps, by trial and error, find the largest DPI value that still allows you to resize.
It is a DPI scaling issue. I reported it to LibreOffice and they don't respond. I am going to report it to advert-block as well because it has the same problem.
I am command line illiterate. :confused: I copy & paste to the terminal. Liars, Wiseguys, Trolls, and those without manners will be added to my ignore list. :mad:

Mauser

#23 Post by Mauser »

Looks like there is no support for advert-block. :(
I am command line illiterate. :confused: I copy & paste to the terminal. Liars, Wiseguys, Trolls, and those without manners will be added to my ignore list. :mad:

Mauser

#24 Post by Mauser »

Add Conky Manager v2.4 won't resize to the list of programs that won't resize.

Return to “Bugs and Non-Package Requests Forum”