A few more translations needed

For suggestions, procedures and requests for translations of documentation and apps to languages other than English.
BitJam
Developer

A few more translations needed

#1 Post by BitJam »

The new live-usb-storage feature makes it easier for root and demo to store files directly on the LiveUSB without having to enable any persistence.

The live-usb-save feature saves certain files across reboots so things like wireless password, choice of desktop, are saved and don't have to be re-entered every boot even without persistence being enabled. We call these files "state" files because we save their "state" across reboots, like saving the state of a game. The messages we report have been slightly improved and I've added more developer's comments. If you are doing translation on-line, these comments show up (perversely) near the bottom of the screen underneath where you enter your translation.

If you think I have made mistakes or if something doesn't make sense, please let me know! Thank you for all of your great work!
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself -- and you are the easiest person to fool."

-- Richard Feynman

BitJam
Developer

Re: A few more translations needed

#2 Post by BitJam »

There was a mistake in one of my strings in live-usb-storage. I have fixed it.

"The file % is not a directory" ---> "The file %s is not a directory"
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself -- and you are the easiest person to fool."

-- Richard Feynman

Return to “Translations”