Help please-no music in Imagination program

dolphin_oracle
Developer

Re: Help please-no music in Imagination program

#11 Post by dolphin_oracle »

I use it in AntiX 13.2 (comes with antiX by default). The libraries that joany mentioned are installed so hopefully that solves your trouble. If not you could try a liveUSB of AntiX 13.2 and do your project, which wouldn't affect your main system install.
http://www.youtube.com/runwiththedolphin
lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 4 - MX-23
FYI: mx "test" repo is not the same thing as debian testing repo.

zarg2

#12 Post by zarg2 »

yep, but.... I have another issue which i posted over at the antix board - my viewsonic 1500 does not want to play nice with the laptop and antix(works with xp but -uggg don't wannna go back.
projector uses vga hookup

MX14 and Point linux both see the projector but no out put - I've fiddled with the f5 key which toggles it to no avail.

antix 13.2 ar&r gui won't come up(it used to and acted much like mx14 and point). reinstalled ar&r and still no gui.

so......was trying to make presentation on faster pc that has mx14 installed then use deeveedee to make a dvd so I can use a dvd player to hook to projector (nothings easy ehhh) ;)
"Computers are tools; they should primarily be designed to easily complete the task desired"

Dell Dimension 4700 - ANTIX 19 on Kingston A400 SSD
ACER Desktop Athlon 64X2 - MX 19
Acer C720P 32GB SSD 4GB Memory Ex- Chromebook - GalliumOS

joany

#13 Post by joany »

dolphin_oracle wrote:I use it in AntiX 13.2 (comes with antiX by default). The libraries that joany mentioned are installed so hopefully that solves your trouble. If not you could try a liveUSB of AntiX 13.2 and do your project, which wouldn't affect your main system install.
Right. When I installed MX-14, libsox.fmt.mp3 wasn't installed by default and I couldn't import audio into Imagination. It took awhile to figure out what was going wrong.

Here's a sample slideshow using 3.0-r1 (Wheezy):

View My Video
MX-14; 3.12-0.bpo.1-686-pae kernel using 4GB RAM
2.4GHz AMD Athlon 4600+
NVidia GeForce 6150 LE; 304.121 Display Driver
You didn't slow down because you're old; you're old because you slowed down.

zarg2

#14 Post by zarg2 »

Installing the libsox metapkg did the trick, thanks!
"Computers are tools; they should primarily be designed to easily complete the task desired"

Dell Dimension 4700 - ANTIX 19 on Kingston A400 SSD
ACER Desktop Athlon 64X2 - MX 19
Acer C720P 32GB SSD 4GB Memory Ex- Chromebook - GalliumOS

Return to “Older Versions”