If your Pet had a Job, what would it be?

Here you can just talk about MX or post interesting topics about what you have done in MX that you want to share with others. Other non-MX topics can be discussed within the Rules of the Forum.
JayM
Qualified MX Guide

Re: If your Pet had a Job, what would it be?

#21 Post by JayM »

My Joshua (big dog) would be a pianist, because he drinks a lot of water then, well, you know. Jingle (small fat dog, that's her in my avatar) would be a professional foodie. I'm not sure about the rest, but Butch (cat) is definitely a hacker and has been for years. I still haven't decided if he's white hat or black hat though. Only last night, I got up for a moment and when I sat back down three instances of Thunderbird were open, and Firefox was full-screen and asking me if I wanted to disable carat browsing. Butch had been there!
Please read the Forum Rules, How To Ask For Help, How to Break Your System and Don't Break Debian. Always include your full Quick System Info (QSI) with each and every new help request.

sunrat

Re: If your Pet had a Job, what would it be?

#22 Post by sunrat »

My cat (RIP) may have been a punkahwallah, but more likely a punkahwallah supervisor.

She was pretty good at analysing botnets though:

Return to “Community Fun”