Next update give an option for minimal install.

Redacted

Re: Next update give an option for minimal install.

#21 Post by Redacted »

anticapitalista wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:07 pm Including a community made minimal MX to test out.
I just want to chime in and say how uplifting this has been to me.
A member would like to see a minimal install, so instead of griping and whining, he creates his own and asks for ideas. Hats off to you, sir!
Developers pitch in with suggestions, even if they may not see the need. That’s incredible.
This is a powerfull community. Open source at its finest.

manyroads

#22 Post by manyroads »

I have uploaded what I believe to be a release candidate version of what I think is best called "The Essential MX Linux Continuum". There will be another release after I get a bit of additional information on some further deletion options. The downloads etc are accessible from the following thread.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47841&start=50#p478601
Pax vobiscum,
Mark Rabideau - ManyRoads Genealogy -or- eirenicon llc. (geeky stuff)
i3wm, bspwm, hlwm, dwm, spectrwm ~ Linux #449130
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." -- H. L. Mencken

freefreeno

#23 Post by freefreeno »

I have uploaded what I believe to be a release candidate version of what I think is best called "The Essential MX Linux Continuum". There will be another release after I get a bit of additional information on some further deletion options. The downloads etc are accessible from the following thread.

Thank you. I will it go later today for sure.

Return to “General”