Can we get a "NEWBIE" section

Forum for discussion and implementation of project work to enhance mxlinux.org and other MX Websites
tascoast

Re: Can we get a "NEWBIE" section

#51 Post by tascoast »

A transcript of videos is always a possible strategy, potentially with screenshots. The powerpoint with notes and slides style more or less. It is a lot to expect from one person but a transcriber then translator could accommodate those requiring German, French, Spanish etc.

The main thrust of some comments here seems to be that yes, a variety of guides and formats is desirable, but they largely exist already and can indexed easily enough. A written document does lend itself to further translation by motivated others. I will personally revise my blog to bring it up to MX 18x changes when time permits (doing new screenshots and editing). That will mean revising Grub and MX Tools most of all.
Inspiron 15 5000-5593- (i7-1065G7) MX 19.2 AHS/MX-21//W10 - Lenovo ThinkCentre A58 4GBRAM (64-bit), MX-21/MX19/antiX19/Mint 19

masterpeace

Re: Can we get a "NEWBIE" section

#52 Post by masterpeace »

actually we can just make a discord server , we can get faster answer from whoever active , but unlike proper forum , the cleanup and proper documentation about what we discussed isn't that good .

Return to “Website”