The Forum is now on mxlinux.org and uses an encrypted (https) connection
- antiX-16, release info here -- watch the video. Torrents here
- MX-15 (antiX MX), release info here: here. Monthly update/upgrade available here.
- Older MX Linux releases available on the download page
- Please read this first, and don't forget to add system and hardware information to posts!
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board. Just don't post offensive topics that are meant to cause trouble with other members or are derogatory towards people of different genders, race, color, minors (this includes nudity and sex), politics or religion. Let's try to keep peace among the community and for visitors.
No spam on this or any other forums please! If you post advertisements on these forums, your account may be deleted.
Do not copy and paste entire or even up to half of someone else's words or articles into posts. Post only a few sentences or a paragraph and make sure to include a link back to original words or article. Otherwise it's copyright infringement.
You can talk about other distros here, but no MEPIS bashing. You can email the developer of MEPIS if you just want to say you dislike or hate MEPIS.
- Forum Regular
- Posts: 588
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:00 am
this sure looks interesting.
Introducing DNSCrypt (Preview Release)
Securing a critical piece of Internet infrastructure
brought to you by the kind folks @ OpenDNS...
keeping an eye on it!!!
Return to “General”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests