Wildlife wallpapers

Any background image or other artwork submissions must include copyright information and explicit permission of the image's original creator to use the image. This includes a direct post of the image or links to a compiled image archive. Any background image or other artwork submissions must include copyright information and explicit permission of the image's original creator to use the image. This includes a direct post of the image or links to a compiled image archive.
ChrisUK
Qualified MX Guide

Re: Wildlife wallpapers

#81 Post by ChrisUK »

A few more... I'll upload the higher res versions to either the MX17 or MX18 page later.
DSC00959RG1920nMXsmall.jpg
DSC06415RGp1920nMXsmall.jpg
DSC00959RG1920nMXsmall.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris

MX 18 MX 19 - Manjaro

ChrisUK
Qualified MX Guide

#82 Post by ChrisUK »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris

MX 18 MX 19 - Manjaro

ChrisUK
Qualified MX Guide

#83 Post by ChrisUK »

No idea what's going on with my post above... uploaded 2 pics, 6 displayed... not April 1st is it? ;)
Chris

MX 18 MX 19 - Manjaro

ChrisUK
Qualified MX Guide

#84 Post by ChrisUK »

Last one for a while... I'll upload the 1920*1200 res version tomorrow
DSC02205RGp1920nMXsmall2.jpg
Chris

MX 18 MX 19 - Manjaro

ChrisUK
Qualified MX Guide

#85 Post by ChrisUK »

Two more... not "Wildlife", but not worth starting a new thread.

One is a Poppy, the other is what remains of a Tree. 1920*1200 versions have been uploaded to the MX 18 Wallpaper page.
Chris

MX 18 MX 19 - Manjaro

ChrisUK
Qualified MX Guide

#86 Post by ChrisUK »

Chris

MX 18 MX 19 - Manjaro

Auro Kumar Sahoo

#87 Post by Auro Kumar Sahoo »

ChrisUK wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:58 pm...
The texture is great.
Nice wallpaper collections and really love the wildlife you have caught though your lens.
It's really a much patience required to achieve these.

Keep posting and best wishes for festive season ahead.
Wallpapers for mx : https://www.flickr.com/photos/aurokumar ... 2672882131 & page2
MX help : https://mxlinux.org/manuals/

दुर्लभम् हि सदा सुखम् ||{Ramayan २-१८-१३}
To be happy always is something which is difficult to achieve.

ChrisUK
Qualified MX Guide

#88 Post by ChrisUK »

Thanks, Auro, Seasons Greetings to you too
Chris

MX 18 MX 19 - Manjaro

ChrisUK
Qualified MX Guide

#89 Post by ChrisUK »

I think this pic is too much of a crop to stand up to scrutiny at 1920*1200, but I'll upload it if anyone wants it for a less high res display. Just post here and I'll add it to the MX 18 Wallpaper page. The following is a brief description of what the image shows, and how I got it (probably not of interest to most here)

This was taken a couple of years ago, and is uploaded for the behaviour it shows... The mother had just caught and killed a Gosling - brought it 500+ yards to two of her Cubs (only a couple of months old) that was hiding in some undergrowth. The dominant Cub was passed the Gosling by the mother, and ran off into cover to eat it. This Cub has seen, and can still smell the scent of the Gosling, so is begging the mother for food.

Within a few minutes the mother went off alone hunting - the Cub went back to hiding and waiting.

I was at least 100 yards away hiding behind a bush, and had followed the mother from the initial attack... I just follow the Goslings and wait, there's always a Fox following the Geese flocks during the breeding season. As you can see, the mother has caught my scent (the wind changed direction) and was watching me.

Anyway, here's a small res version of the pic.
Chris

MX 18 MX 19 - Manjaro

Jerry3904
Administrator

#90 Post by Jerry3904 »

Great shot!
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

Return to “User contributed Wallpaper”