Wiki errata re: Frugal installation

If you are having a problem with logging into the site or with registering, then post under this forum to try to get help, or just use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page to notify the Site Administrators.
JayM
Qualified MX Guide

Wiki errata re: Frugal installation

#1 Post by JayM »

https://mxlinux.org/wiki/system/frugal-installation/
says under Description that "Normally the frugal device is a partition with the label MX-Frugal." It actually has to be labelled "antiX-Frugal" for the live USB in frugal install mode to use it seamlessly.
Please read the Forum Rules, How To Ask For Help, How to Break Your System and Don't Break Debian. Always include your full Quick System Info (QSI) with each and every new help request.

Jerry3904
Administrator

Re: Wiki errata re: Frugal installation

#2 Post by Jerry3904 »

Thanks!

An easier way to do this in the future is to make a comment right on that page. Those are sent to me (who else?) with a link so that I can make changes instantly.
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

JayM
Qualified MX Guide

Re: Wiki errata re: Frugal installation

#3 Post by JayM »

Jerry3904 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am Thanks!

An easier way to do this in the future is to make a comment right on that page. Those are sent to me (who else?) with a link so that I can make changes instantly.
You're welcome!

I'll try to keep that in mind about adding a comment to the individual pages in the future. (I didn't scroll down far enough to even see the comment entry area.) Thanks for the tip.
Please read the Forum Rules, How To Ask For Help, How to Break Your System and Don't Break Debian. Always include your full Quick System Info (QSI) with each and every new help request.

Return to “Site Help”