Welcome!
Important information
-- Information on torrent hosting changes
-- Information on MX15/16 GPG Keys
-- Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities

News
-- Introducing our new Website
-- MX Linux on social media: here

Current releases
-- MX-18.1 Point Release release info here
-- Migration Information to MX-18 here
-- antiX-17.4 release info here

New users
-- Please read this first, and don't forget to add system and hardware information to posts!
-- Here are the Forum Rules

Iconset

Post Reply
User avatar
jeanpaulberes
Forum Novice
Forum  Novice
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:56 am

Iconset

#1

Post by jeanpaulberes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:28 am

I have a bunch of icons, feel free to use them ...
But it's a file of >6Mb ... :( in compressed (gz) form
How can I provide it to be used then ?
:needcoffee:

User avatar
richb
Administrator
Posts: 18349
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:17 pm

Re: Iconset

#2

Post by richb » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:33 am

jeanpaulberes wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:28 am
I have a bunch of icons, feel free to use them ...
But it's a file of >6Mb ... :( in compressed (gz) form
How can I provide it to be used then ?
A cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive or nay of the others available.
Forum Rules
Guide - How to Ask for Help

Rich
SSD Production: MX 18.1
AMD A8 7600 FM2+ CPU R7 Graphics, 16 GIG Mem. Three Samsung EVO SSD's 250 GB, 350 GB HD

User avatar
jeanpaulberes
Forum Novice
Forum  Novice
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:56 am

Re: Iconset

#3

Post by jeanpaulberes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:47 am

I've uploaded my icons to Mega And Google Drive ...
Do you have a name to share it with ?
:needcoffee:

User avatar
jeanpaulberes
Forum Novice
Forum  Novice
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:56 am

Re: Iconset

#4

Post by jeanpaulberes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:49 am

I've uploaded my icons to Mega And Google Drive ...
Do you have a name to share it with ?
:needcoffee:

User avatar
jeanpaulberes
Forum Novice
Forum  Novice
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:56 am

Re: Iconset

#5

Post by jeanpaulberes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:54 am

I did share my Iconset with Mr. JErry Bond ;-)
:needcoffee:

User avatar
jeanpaulberes
Forum Novice
Forum  Novice
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:56 am

Re: Iconset

#6

Post by jeanpaulberes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:05 pm

richb wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:33 am
jeanpaulberes wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:28 am
I have a bunch of icons, feel free to use them ...
But it's a file of >6Mb ... :( in compressed (gz) form
How can I provide it to be used then ?
A cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive or nay of the others available.
Done, shared ... ;-)
:needcoffee:

User avatar
richb
Administrator
Posts: 18349
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:17 pm

Re: Iconset

#7

Post by richb » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:11 pm

jeanpaulberes wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:05 pm
richb wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:33 am
jeanpaulberes wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:28 am
I have a bunch of icons, feel free to use them ...
But it's a file of >6Mb ... :( in compressed (gz) form
How can I provide it to be used then ?
A cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive or nay of the others available.
Done, shared ... ;-)
Thank you. I have them.
Forum Rules
Guide - How to Ask for Help

Rich
SSD Production: MX 18.1
AMD A8 7600 FM2+ CPU R7 Graphics, 16 GIG Mem. Three Samsung EVO SSD's 250 GB, 350 GB HD

User avatar
Stevo
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 18411
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:07 pm

Re: Iconset

#8

Post by Stevo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:57 pm

If you created the icon set, Deviantart is a popular place to share them, or the freedesktop.org sites such as xfce-look.org. Otherwise, archive.org also accepts those kinds of uploads.

Post Reply

Return to “User contributed icons”