MX19_4 screenshots used in most of my custom snapshots

Show us how you are setting up MX
pianokeyjoe

MX19_4 screenshots used in most of my custom snapshots

#1 Post by pianokeyjoe »

My desktop in XFCE 4.14
MX19_4screenshot.jpg
MX19_4screenshot2.jpg
Steam Punkish looking window and GTK themes, and icon theme to match. The wallpaper is my most favorite Canadian Coat Hooks looking so perfect. All my respins and snapshots have this look and wallpaper including the boot screens when I can get them(boot screen)working. Fun stuff! LOVE my MX LINUX!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pianokeyjoe
Intel i5 3.10ghz ,8GB ram, Intel onboard everything, 500GB HDD, MX-LINUX 19.3 :penguin:

AVLinux

Re: MX19_4 screenshots used in most of my custom snapshots

#2 Post by AVLinux »

Nice!

Like the steampunk theming and icons, cool!

pianokeyjoe

Re: MX19_4 screenshots used in most of my custom snapshots

#3 Post by pianokeyjoe »

@AVLinux Glenn! I was hoping you would see this! The theme is what I use in my respin of your AVL-MXE releases before MX21 of course. The wall paper is a picture of 2 vintage coat hooks I bought on Ebay that came from CANADA! My most favorite coat hooks indeed! The theme elements outside my wall paper are Ollifri from Deviant Art. Some of the themes he made are no longer available to download but since I downloaded and modded them long ago, I have them in alot of back ups, respins,etc. Your AVL-MXE releases are the dream come true for me and adding this theme makes AVL muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better. For me at least lol. The Hooks in the back ground are called Hookanadians from Hookanada, the land of the best Hookoos. Anyhook, I hope all is well up there and you guys are making great music. I look forward to more from AVLinux! And of course, THANKYOU for the compliment!
Pianokeyjoe
Intel i5 3.10ghz ,8GB ram, Intel onboard everything, 500GB HDD, MX-LINUX 19.3 :penguin:

Return to “Themes and Screenshots”