Settings Screen Icons - a little help

Report Bugs, Issues and non- package Requests
manyroads

Re: Settings Screen Icons - a little help

#11 Post by manyroads »

JayM wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:31 pm
beardedragon wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:05 pm Easiest way to find all icons: right click on Whisker Menu, go to "Properties" and when menu comes up click on the icon, it will give you all in your system.
That will only show you available Whisker Menu "start button" icons, not all application etc. icons.
I am not looking for whiskermenus icons... fwiw. I'm looking to fix the broken/ missing icons in the OP image. Whiskermenus present zero problems... :p
Pax vobiscum,
Mark Rabideau - ManyRoads Genealogy -or- eirenicon llc. (geeky stuff)
i3wm, bspwm, hlwm, dwm, spectrwm ~ Linux #449130
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." -- H. L. Mencken

beardedragon

#12 Post by beardedragon »

beardedragon wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:05 pm Easiest way to find all icons: right click on Whisker Menu, go to "Properties" and when menu comes up click on the icon, it will give you all in your system.
That will only show you available Whisker Menu "start button" icons, not all application etc. icons.
Open "Select Icon From:" at the top of that menu.
Rule #1 Backup Everything
Rule #2 Read Rule #1

manyroads

#13 Post by manyroads »

beardedragon wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:55 am
Open "Select Icon From:" at the top of that menu.
Can we PLEASE not hijack my thread which is about the icons on MX-Tools... not Whiskermenu

Moderators... please KILL this thread I'll open another which focuses on my question.
Pax vobiscum,
Mark Rabideau - ManyRoads Genealogy -or- eirenicon llc. (geeky stuff)
i3wm, bspwm, hlwm, dwm, spectrwm ~ Linux #449130
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." -- H. L. Mencken

Return to “Bugs and Non-Package Requests Forum”