Distro Hopping

For interesting topics. But remember this is a Linux Forum. Do not post offensive topics that are meant to cause trouble with other members or are derogatory towards people of different genders, race, color, minors (this includes nudity and sex), politics or religion. Let's try to keep peace among the community and for visitors.

No spam on this or any other forums please! If you post advertisements on these forums, your account may be deleted.

Do not copy and paste entire or even up to half of someone else's words or articles into posts. Post only a few sentences or a paragraph and make sure to include a link back to original words or article. Otherwise it's copyright infringement.

You can talk about other distros here, but no MX bashing. You can email the developers of MX if you just want to say you dislike or hate MX.
Kreative

Distro Hopping

#1 Post by Kreative »

I've taken my fedora hat off and went distro hopping into MXL camp :popcorn:
So far, it's been good and a little different, but I can live w/ that... faster startups and shutdowns ;}

Paul..

Re: Distro Hopping

#2 Post by Paul.. »

Welcome!

Asus Prime X570-Pro | AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
16 Gig DDR4 3600 | Radeon RX 5600 XT Graphics
Samsung 860 500GB SSDs (2)

Stevo
Developer

#3 Post by Stevo »

Dang! You get a free hat with Fedora? Maybe we could have these pyramid hats:

Kreative

#4 Post by Kreative »

We get a free fedora hat, but they are made of tinfoil 9_9

That guy wearing the metal pyramid hat may have to worry about strange pyramid powers? Remember reading about them in a tabloid back in the 80's... Myth Busted!
Last edited by Kreative on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artim

#5 Post by Artim »

A tri-cornered hat would do

mx-2018

#6 Post by mx-2018 »

Kreative wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:06 pm ...That guy wearing the metal pyramid hat may have to worry about strange pyramid powers? Remember reading about them in a tabloid back in the 80's... Myth Busted!
They call it tetrahedron. I've got 2 friends who believe in them. One had a classmate in engineering class who got a high score in their test without studying (just wearing a tetrahedron hat all the time). The guy demonstrated the "power" of the pyramid to him by placing a glass of water in it and produced bubble effects. The other one had a cancer-stricken wife treated by a guy who is a believer in the power of that pyramid, because the doctors could not make the wife better. His wife recovered from cancer.

I don't believe the power of that tetrahedron shape is anything scientific, because the effect varies depending on what you put in it.
MX-18_x64 Continuum March 14 2018
Intel Core2 Quad Q9400
Intel 4 Series Integrated Graphics

Return to “General”