Welcome!

Please read this important information about Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities.
Please read this important information about MX sources lists.
News
  • MX Linux on social media: here
  • Mepis support still here
Current releases
  • MX-17 Final release info here
  • MX-16.1 release info here
  • antiX-17 release info here
    New users
    • Please read this first, and don't forget to add system and hardware information to posts!
    • Read Forum Rules

Magyarul

Clidix
Forum Novice
Forum  Novice

Re: Magyarul

#11 Postby Clidix » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Old Giza wrote:
When can I see the translations on my pc?

I knew that question was coming! And it's a legitimate one. The weasely answer is that it's a balance between making the desktop more useful for the MX community as quickly as we can, and not burdening the developers and users with repeated updates of the same apps. In practice, after we make a major release, there's a lot of new interest and many new translations are made for which we are grateful. At some point soon (in a week or two), I will do a round-up of the new translations and update the git repositories for the apps. You should see the translations come down to your PC shortly after. Al least, that's the plan!

Hi!

Do you want in 'antix-all-desktop-entries_en.txt' the Name[hu] and Comment[hu] entries or just only Name and Comment? You said this is important only in mx-all-desktop-entries, but I started the translation with [hu] in antix file, is this a problem, must I delete it?

anticapitalista
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

#12 Postby anticapitalista » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:36 pm

Clidix wrote:
Old Giza wrote:
When can I see the translations on my pc?

I knew that question was coming! And it's a legitimate one. The weasely answer is that it's a balance between making the desktop more useful for the MX community as quickly as we can, and not burdening the developers and users with repeated updates of the same apps. In practice, after we make a major release, there's a lot of new interest and many new translations are made for which we are grateful. At some point soon (in a week or two), I will do a round-up of the new translations and update the git repositories for the apps. You should see the translations come down to your PC shortly after. Al least, that's the plan!

Hi!

Do you want in 'antix-all-desktop-entries_en.txt' the Name[hu] and Comment[hu] entries or just only Name and Comment? You said this is important only in mx-all-desktop-entries, but I started the translation with [hu] in antix file, is this a problem, must I delete it?

That is just fine, no need to delete. Thanks
anticapitalista
Reg. linux user #395339.

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

antiX-15 "Killah P!" - lean and mean.
http://antix.mepis.org

Clidix
Forum Novice
Forum  Novice

#13 Postby Clidix » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:07 am

Ok!

Return to “Other Languages”