What a distro !!!!!!!!

fanisatt

What a distro !!!!!!!!

#1 Post by fanisatt »

As a simple user I usually report bugs or thoughts to make the system even better....
But working and working with this distro these last days I felt the need to report that .... this distro is simply magnificent !!!!!
I am sure that many users want to register in this blog but , I think that the the register procedure "test" (if you are a robot or not) is somehow difficult , especially if someone is not so good in english language (like me)...
Congratulations for this OS ....
I used to work with KDE distros for many years....but , to my opinion KDE Plasma transition is problematic to fatal ...
Many thanks to your team !
Best regards !!
fanisatt
My PC : MotherBoard Gigabyte GA-X38-DS5, CPU Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (3GHz), RAM 8GB , Graphics Nvidia Geforce 210
OS MX 17 Horizon 64bit - XFCE4 - kernel 4.13.0-1-amd64

richb
Administrator

Re: What a distro !!!!!!!!

#2 Post by richb »

Welcome to the Forum.

A few years ago we had a simpler captcha, ("test") and would get many spam bots registering with ill intent. To avoid that, the current captcha system was adopted and dramatically cut down on bogus registrations. We recognize it may be more difficult for non-English speakers.
On the other hand we do have many non-English, as a first language, members. Guests who are serious about joining can contact us directly for help in registering,
Forum Rules
Guide - How to Ask for Help

richb Administrator
System: MX 23 KDE
AMD A8 7600 FM2+ CPU R7 Graphics, 16 GIG Mem. Three Samsung EVO SSD's 250 GB

Paul..

Re: What a distro !!!!!!!!

#3 Post by Paul.. »

Many thanks for your kind words, fanisatt.

Asus Prime X570-Pro | AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
16 Gig DDR4 3600 | Radeon RX 5600 XT Graphics
Samsung 860 500GB SSDs (2)

Return to “General”