Email address for Maintainer?

cuscotravelservices

Email address for Maintainer?

#1 Post by cuscotravelservices »

Hi Folks,

I tried maintainer@mepiscommunity.org but received the following message.
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

maintainer@mepiscommunity.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain mepiscommunity.org by mepiscommunity.org. [67.222.30.147].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 No Such User Here
Thanks, Michael.

timkb4cq
Developer

Re: Email address for Maintainer?

#2 Post by timkb4cq »

I don't control the mepiscommunity.org domain, so I can't fix that part - but that email address is used by all the packagers for the MEPIS Community repos & MX repos. It should probably be redirected to an email forward list...

If you have a question about a recent package, it is likely to have been built be either myself, Stevo or mmikeinsantarosa. You should be able to tell from the package properties which it is.

If it's not something suitable for the forum, leave whichever of us packaged it a PM.
HP Pavillion TP01, AMD Ryzen 3 5300G (quad core), Crucial 500GB SSD, Toshiba 6TB 7200rpm
Dell Inspiron 15, AMD Ryzen 7 2700u (quad core). Sabrent 500GB nvme, Seagate 1TB

Jerry3904
Administrator

#3 Post by Jerry3904 »

I don't control the mepiscommunity.org domain, so I can't fix that part - but that email address is used by all the packagers for the MEPIS Community repos & MX repos. It should probably be redirected to an email forward list...
Thanks, we'll look into it.
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

cuscotravelservices

#4 Post by cuscotravelservices »

Thanks Guys.

I've since sent a PM to Stevo about this. I was hoping I might get a quicker response via the forum so that I could more quickly forward him a copy of my email communications with the author of xscreensaver instead of waiting for him to respond to the PM.

Hasta luego, MTB.

Stevo
Developer

#5 Post by Stevo »

My laptop came back to life, and I don't see the PM. What was the xscreensaver problem?

lucky9

#6 Post by lucky9 »

You should be careful with that kind of power.
Yes, even I am dishonest. Not in many ways, but in some. Forty-one, I think it is.
--Mark Twain

Return to “MX Repositories”