http://evpo.net/encryptpad/EncryptPad is an application for viewing and editing symmetrically encrypted text. It also provides a tool for encrypting and decrypting binary files on disk. The application offers effective measures for protecting information with simple and convenient graphical and command line interface. The editor uses most widely chosen quality file format OpenPGP RFC 4880. Unlike other OpenPGP software which main purpose is asymmetric encryption, the primary focus of EncryptPad is symmetric encryption.
-- Required MX 15/16 Repository Changes
-- Information on torrent hosting changes
-- Information on MX15/16 GPG Keys
-- Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities
-- Introducing our new Website
-- MX Linux on social media: here
-- MX-18.2 Point Release release info here
-- Migration Information to MX-18 here
-- antiX-17.4.1 release info here
-- Please read this first, and don't forget to add system and hardware information to posts!
-- Here are the Forum Rules
For Community Repository Package Requests and Status for MX-14
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
encryptpad_0.3.2.2 is now available in the test repo.
encryptpad_0.3.2.3 is now available in the test repo.
* Configurable s2k iteration count. It can be set per file and the default value for new files. That value is also used for protecting file keys.
* Support for the timestamp bytes in GPG files.
* Renamed the executable to low case `encryptpad` except on Mac OS.
* Improved English interface consistency in GUI. All `password`s became `passphrase`s.
* Translation to Russian.
* Translation to French.
* Added the `SHA-512` hashing algorithm.
* CLI: resilience in edge cases when TTY is not available for input / output.
* Bug fixed: In the file encryption dialogue, when clearing the passphrase and setting it again, the passphrase is ignored and the file is saved as "key only".
* Bug fixed: In the file encryption, gpg files were encrypted with 't' flag. It lead to removal of 0x0D bytes when GPG decrypted the files because it thought that the files were textual. The problem did not manifest on Windows and when EncryptPad was used for decryption. It was only in the direction from EncryptPad to Linux/Unix GPG.