Skrooge flatpak gives QT error

Report Bugs, Issues and non- package Requests
jbernardo

Skrooge flatpak gives QT error

#1 Post by jbernardo »

Hello,
I wanted to install skrooge flatpak as it is more recent than the one in the repositories and might be able to import kmymoney files (a bug was supposedly fixed in 2.18 ). However, the flatpak always crashes after showing the loading screen with a QT version error:
##FATAL: Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (version 0x50c02) with this library (version 0x50c03)
How can I troubleshoot this?

Adrian
Developer

Re: Skrooge flatpak gives QT error

#2 Post by Adrian »

Unfortunately it looks like that package has problems or is not fully isolated from the Qt environment of the system and that's why is not working, that's probably a question for the maintainers of that package.

Stevo
Developer

#3 Post by Stevo »

The current Skrooge 2.19.1 actually builds on vanilla Debian Stretch, so I have done so for MX 17/18 and am sending them to the test repo. You can get them earlier here and install the skrooge-common and skrooge package for your architecture at once with the Thunar right-click "install Deb" custom action, or in that order one at a time with gdebi.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ErcTZ ... rT5PouEEFj

jbernardo

#4 Post by jbernardo »

Thank you! Just installed from the test repo without any issue, and the import bug was indeed fixed!

Return to “Bugs and Non-Package Requests Forum”