Repos

Report Bugs, Issues and non- package Requests
MisterZ

Re: Repos

#11 Post by MisterZ »

Gee you folks are quick! Just before the new mxpi came in, I tried to reproduce my problem. went to the mxpi -->kernels and chose the Liquorix latest which comes from your test repos ... sure enough a no-go with apt ... went to /etc/apt/ and there it was ... the nefarious rotten little so-and-so /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mxtestrepotemp.list ... well shiver my timbers!

Then came your mxpi update and solved the issue ... however, Synaptic doesn't show the Liquorix 4.15 kernel ... hmmm... should there or shouldn't there be a testrepo sources list for Synaptic?

Getting there folks ... never mind the beer ... how about a double-malt and some shut-eye ... you folks are amazing!
Cheers

dolphin_oracle
Developer

#12 Post by dolphin_oracle »

MisterZ wrote:Gee you folks are quick! Just before the new mxpi came in, I tried to reproduce my problem. went to the mxpi -->kernels and chose the Liquorix latest which comes from your test repos ... sure enough a no-go with apt ... went to /etc/apt/ and there it was ... the nefarious rotten little so-and-so /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mxtestrepotemp.list ... well shiver my timbers!

Then came your mxpi update and solved the issue ... however, Synaptic doesn't show the Liquorix 4.15 kernel ... hmmm... should there or shouldn't there be a testrepo sources list for Synaptic?

Getting there folks ... never mind the beer ... how about a double-malt and some shut-eye ... you folks are amazing!
Cheers
there is. you just need to check the box in synaptic and refresh your sources.
http://www.youtube.com/runwiththedolphin
lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 4 - MX-23
FYI: mx "test" repo is not the same thing as debian testing repo.

Stevo
Developer

#13 Post by Stevo »

In case you didn't know, MXPI disables the test repo after using it, so it wasn't enabled when you went to Synaptic. This is by design.

MisterZ

#14 Post by MisterZ »

Did it ... done ... thanks a bunch! Nighty-nite from Canada!
MisterZ

Return to “Bugs and Non-Package Requests Forum”