MX Package Installer - Popular applications

For suggestions, procedures and requests for translations of documentation and apps to languages other than English.
fehlix
Developer

Re: MX Package Installer - Popular applications

#31 Post by fehlix »

cyrilus31 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:28 pm Why not. That could be helpful to begin with but as far I can see MX popular apps description is different from desktop comments (it's the case for palemoon).
And sometimes app do not have translated comments. I sent a file to Jerry about that to correct it.
Right, and you are already asking the next question. Why should they be different? But lets do the first step, with reusing the description the package author provided,if any. We might then go and reuse the orignal english description also. Or at least for new ones. Lets see. We still have transiflex as a final adjustment stepp.
Gigabyte Z77M-D3H, Intel Xeon E3-1240 V2 (Quad core), 32GB RAM,
GeForce GTX 770, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB

zorzi

#32 Post by zorzi »

I've just finished french translations for mx-packageinstaller-descriptions. Feedback (and corrections) welcomed.

https://www.transifex.com/anticapitalis ... nguage/fr/

oops

#33 Post by oops »

Hello,
FI: @zorzi ... I can not access to your link above:
"403 Forbidden access "
Pour les nouveaux utilisateurs: Alt+F1 pour le manuel, ou FAQS, MX MANUEL, et Conseils Debian - Info. système “quick-system-info-mx” (QSI) ... Ici: System: MX-19_x64 & antiX19_x32

Old Giza

#34 Post by Old Giza »

You have to have an account and be logged in first.

oops

#35 Post by oops »

Ah OK. Thanks for the information.
Edit: @zorzi ... All seems correct (after a quick check)
Pour les nouveaux utilisateurs: Alt+F1 pour le manuel, ou FAQS, MX MANUEL, et Conseils Debian - Info. système “quick-system-info-mx” (QSI) ... Ici: System: MX-19_x64 & antiX19_x32

Zeh

#36 Post by Zeh »

A very good move IMO having the popular apps categories and descriptions translated. PT done.

Return to “Translations”