You need to be added to a translation team for a language before you can work on it.
- Go to the registration page
- Fill in the fields and click "Create my account".
- You will get an email for confirmation with a link that you need to click to complete your registration.
- Log in on Transifex
- Then go to the Development page
- Click on the language you are interested in
- Click on the green button "Join team"
- Now go back to Development page and click on your language
- Click on one of the items in the list (e.g., mx-codecs) for your language to begin.
- To enter a new translation, highlight the string and type the translation into the blank space in the right column below the English string
- To correct an existing translation, simply delete the old translation being shown, add the new one and save. The old translation will stay in the version history and can be restored if needed.