MX-17 Screenshots

Show us how you are setting up MX
Jerry3904
Administrator

Re: MX-17 Screenshots

#51 Post by Jerry3904 »

k_sz wrote:
Jerry3904 wrote:Welcome, good start. BTW: neofetch will give you a better result
Indeed :)
Thanks for the tip !
BTW: MX Conky makes is dead simple to change colors of the conkies we provide, so you can make the bottom line of yours lots more visible against a black background. Have a look!
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

Biofobico

#52 Post by Biofobico »

k_sz

#53 Post by k_sz »

Jerry3904 wrote:
k_sz wrote:
Jerry3904 wrote:Welcome, good start. BTW: neofetch will give you a better result
Indeed :)
Thanks for the tip !
BTW: MX Conky makes is dead simple to change colors of the conkies we provide, so you can make the bottom line of yours lots more visible against a black background. Have a look!
Again : thx for the tip !
working on a custom version of MX17 default, with conky's alignr and a monospaced with dotted zero font called monofur (this one would be the same as xfce4's panel). Still hesitating : i like Anonymous pro too :$

Sadly, i gotta leave MX17 since i've been looking for a systemd free OS (i've always been bad at reading contracts, especially small prints. I do enjoy most of the MX improvements so i am hoping i'll be able to install those on antiX 17.
> Desktop : AMD 64 bits (unknowned monocore model :P looking for an AM2+ 4cores Phenom) | RAM 4Go DDR2 | MX@daily updates, sudo apt dist-upgrade
> Laptop x2 : WIP obsolescence and "old" batteries prices have killed my project

Jerry3904
Administrator

#54 Post by Jerry3904 »

OK, bye.

[Don't actually know if MX Conky will install on antiX 17, but others will]
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB

k_sz

#55 Post by k_sz »

Jerry3904 wrote:OK, bye.

[Don't actually know if MX Conky will install on antiX 17, but others will]
[No worries : most of my customizing can't be handled by MX Conky (cf. alignr).
  • still, i like MX17 selection of Conky themes. TY for that - you guys did an amazing job for dandy/candy end users (here : Linux end user since > 10 years) <3
    In MX17 do weird bugs occur sometime -as stubborn .bashrc refusing to get modified even after a source .bashrc or . ./.bashrc)- but this isn't the place]
    Current WIP :
  • (color-customizable-by-not-so-practical-script-sure-but-omg-so-many-icons) DamaDamas icons and shitty monofurized Conky xD and using Numix-SX-FullDark as a theme because my Dr0ne2ACID theme sux at checkboxes
:
PS : on your left hand in Thunar's dropdown menu, an antiX-Live-usb aka "whytf don't you wanna boot you silly piece of advanced technology ?'
> Desktop : AMD 64 bits (unknowned monocore model :P looking for an AM2+ 4cores Phenom) | RAM 4Go DDR2 | MX@daily updates, sudo apt dist-upgrade
> Laptop x2 : WIP obsolescence and "old" batteries prices have killed my project

k_sz

#56 Post by k_sz »

Biofobico wrote:Image
*snip*
Heya ! Sensible work - in a deadly cold way (spring and winter colors mixed in the same theme - you fruits killer !)

k_sz

#57 Post by k_sz »

k_sz wrote:
Biofobico wrote:Image
*snip*
Heya ! Sensible work - in a deadly cold way (spring and winter colors mixed in the same theme - you fruits killer !)
asqwerth wrote:That's pretty awesome, k_sz.
TY MXJedi :)

to the moderators : sorry for the spam, i haven't found a way to concatenate my posts :/

Jerry3904
Administrator

#58 Post by Jerry3904 »

i like MX17 selection of Conky themes. TY for that - you guys did an amazing job for dandy/candy end users
Glad to hear that--it took an enormous amount of time.

k_sz

#59 Post by k_sz »

Jerry3904 wrote:
i like MX17 selection of Conky themes. TY for that - you guys did an amazing job for dandy/candy end users
Glad to hear that--it took an enormous amount of time.
No doubt !

asqwerth
Developer

#60 Post by asqwerth »

The Emerald WM theme is Blue Planet modified to change the shade from blue to teal/turquoise.

https://imgur.com/zoFzXnL
Desktop: Intel i5-4460, 16GB RAM, Intel integrated graphics
Clevo N130WU-based Ultrabook: Intel i7-8550U (Kaby Lake R), 16GB RAM, Intel integrated graphics (UEFI)
ASUS X42D laptop: AMD Phenom II, 6GB RAM, Mobility Radeon HD 5400

Return to “Themes and Screenshots”