Magyarul

Clidix

Re: Magyarul

#11 Post by Clidix »

Old Giza wrote:
When can I see the translations on my pc?
I knew that question was coming! And it's a legitimate one. The weasely answer is that it's a balance between making the desktop more useful for the MX community as quickly as we can, and not burdening the developers and users with repeated updates of the same apps. In practice, after we make a major release, there's a lot of new interest and many new translations are made for which we are grateful. At some point soon (in a week or two), I will do a round-up of the new translations and update the git repositories for the apps. You should see the translations come down to your PC shortly after. Al least, that's the plan!
Hi!

Do you want in 'antix-all-desktop-entries_en.txt' the Name[hu] and Comment[hu] entries or just only Name and Comment? You said this is important only in mx-all-desktop-entries, but I started the translation with [hu] in antix file, is this a problem, must I delete it?

anticapitalista
Developer

#12 Post by anticapitalista »

Clidix wrote:
Old Giza wrote:
When can I see the translations on my pc?
I knew that question was coming! And it's a legitimate one. The weasely answer is that it's a balance between making the desktop more useful for the MX community as quickly as we can, and not burdening the developers and users with repeated updates of the same apps. In practice, after we make a major release, there's a lot of new interest and many new translations are made for which we are grateful. At some point soon (in a week or two), I will do a round-up of the new translations and update the git repositories for the apps. You should see the translations come down to your PC shortly after. Al least, that's the plan!
Hi!

Do you want in 'antix-all-desktop-entries_en.txt' the Name[hu] and Comment[hu] entries or just only Name and Comment? You said this is important only in mx-all-desktop-entries, but I started the translation with [hu] in antix file, is this a problem, must I delete it?
That is just fine, no need to delete. Thanks
anticapitalista
Reg. linux user #395339.

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

antiX with runit - lean and mean.
https://antixlinux.com

Clidix

#13 Post by Clidix »

Ok!

begyu

#14 Post by begyu »

Egy "nem hivatalos" PDF szerkesztő csomag: [ LINK deleted ]

---
MOD note: Download link of "non-licenced" repacked packages deleted
Üdv!

fehlix
Developer

#15 Post by fehlix »

begyu wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:41 pm Egy "nem hivatalos" PDF szerkesztő csomag: [ LINK deleted ]

---
MOD note: Download link of "non-licenced" repacked packages deleted
Please do not post links to "non-licenced" repacked packages for download.
The officall way to install this package within MX Linux
is by using "MX Package Installer":
search for masterpdf with popoular apps.

g-translated.
Kérjük, ne tegyen közzé linkeket a "nem engedélyezett" újratelepített csomagok letöltéséhez.
A csomag telepítésének hivatalos módja MX Linux alatt
az "MX Package Installer" használatával történik:
keresse meg a masterpdf-t a népszerű alkalmazásokkal.
Gigabyte Z77M-D3H, Intel Xeon E3-1240 V2 (Quad core), 32GB RAM,
GeForce GTX 770, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB

Return to “Other Languages”