Magyarul

begyu

Magyarul

#1 Post by begyu »

Nem találtam itt magyar szöveget, így elkezdem én.
Üdv!

Clidix

Re: Magyarul

#2 Post by Clidix »

Én pedig folytatom... :)

begyu

#3 Post by begyu »

Lehet, hogy csak mi ketten vagyunk itt?
Üdv!

Old Giza

#4 Post by Old Giza »

Google translate:

Üdvözöljük a fórumon! Remélem, élvezi az MX használatát.

Ha érdekli a mások tapasztalatainak javítása, talán néhány fordításhoz szeretne hozzájárulni. Könnyű elindulni, és bármikor megteheti, ha van plusz idő. Épp most kezdtünk magyar fordításokat kapni MX-alkalmazásokhoz, és további segítségre lenne szükség. Láthatja, hogyan lehet elindítani ezt a wiki cikket.

Ha nagyon ambiciózusnak érezted, a felhasználói útmutató egy fejezetének fordítása nagy hasznot hozna.

De ne engedd megijeszteni. Örülök, hogy részt veszel a bővülő MX közösségben!

------

Welcome to the forum! I hope you are enjoying using MX.

If you are interested in improving the experience for others, perhaps you would like to contribute some translations. It's easy to get started, and you can do it whenever you have some extra time. We have just started to receive Hungarian translations for our MX applications, and more assistance would be appreciated. You can see how to get started at this wiki article .

If you felt really ambitious, translating a chapter of the user guide would be of great benefit.

But don't let me scare you. Glad to have you as participants in the expanding MX community!

Clidix

#5 Post by Clidix »

begyu wrote:Lehet, hogy csak mi ketten vagyunk itt?
Sosem lehet tudni :)

Clidix

#6 Post by Clidix »

Old Giza wrote:Google translate:

Üdvözöljük a fórumon! Remélem, élvezi az MX használatát.

Ha érdekli a mások tapasztalatainak javítása, talán néhány fordításhoz szeretne hozzájárulni. Könnyű elindulni, és bármikor megteheti, ha van plusz idő. Épp most kezdtünk magyar fordításokat kapni MX-alkalmazásokhoz, és további segítségre lenne szükség. Láthatja, hogyan lehet elindítani ezt a wiki cikket.

Ha nagyon ambiciózusnak érezted, a felhasználói útmutató egy fejezetének fordítása nagy hasznot hozna.

De ne engedd megijeszteni. Örülök, hogy részt veszel a bővülő MX közösségben!

------

Welcome to the forum! I hope you are enjoying using MX.

If you are interested in improving the experience for others, perhaps you would like to contribute some translations. It's easy to get started, and you can do it whenever you have some extra time. We have just started to receive Hungarian translations for our MX applications, and more assistance would be appreciated. You can see how to get started at this wiki article .

If you felt really ambitious, translating a chapter of the user guide would be of great benefit.

But don't let me scare you. Glad to have you as participants in the expanding MX community!
Hi!

It is a great distro, I really like it!
Yesterday I made some translations in mx-all-desktop-entries (hungarian) on transifex. Is the format ok?

Old Giza

#7 Post by Old Giza »

Yesterday I made some translations in mx-all-desktop-entries (hungarian) on transifex. Is the format ok?
Thanks very much for making those entries. And for asking the question!

It helps me if you include "[hu]" in your entries, like "Name[hu]=" and "Comment[hu]=". mx-all-desktop-entries is the only resource where that is necessary.

Clidix

#8 Post by Clidix »

Your welcome!
All right! I will make translations in this format.
When can I see the translations on my pc?

Old Giza

#9 Post by Old Giza »

When can I see the translations on my pc?
I knew that question was coming! And it's a legitimate one. The weasely answer is that it's a balance between making the desktop more useful for the MX community as quickly as we can, and not burdening the developers and users with repeated updates of the same apps. In practice, after we make a major release, there's a lot of new interest and many new translations are made for which we are grateful. At some point soon (in a week or two), I will do a round-up of the new translations and update the git repositories for the apps. You should see the translations come down to your PC shortly after. Al least, that's the plan!

Clidix

#10 Post by Clidix »

I see, thank you for your answer.
So I am starting the translation factory :)

Return to “Other Languages”