Annoying in-game characters

For interesting topics. But remember this is a Linux Forum. Do not post offensive topics that are meant to cause trouble with other members or are derogatory towards people of different genders, race, color, minors (this includes nudity and sex), politics or religion. Let's try to keep peace among the community and for visitors.

No spam on this or any other forums please! If you post advertisements on these forums, your account may be deleted.

Do not copy and paste entire or even up to half of someone else's words or articles into posts. Post only a few sentences or a paragraph and make sure to include a link back to original words or article. Otherwise it's copyright infringement.

You can talk about other distros here, but no MX bashing. You can email the developers of MX if you just want to say you dislike or hate MX.
Eadwine Rose
Administrator

Annoying in-game characters

#1 Post by Eadwine Rose »

I seriously had to laugh at myself here for a bit.

Back when I was gifted the game Skyrim by my now-passed on mate after I had played it COUGHnotsolegallyCOUGH for a while. ;)

It's been years that I had played the game, but yeah... new computer, W10, new hardware, can play now in the best mode instead of in the worst and let's pick this up again. I have a controller for the game now, takes some getting used to but I just keep replaying the game in the beginning phase where I can leisurely wander around. The in-game character is whining at you to hurry up and come on we need to get out of here... yeah.. bye.. I want to fiddle for a bit, leave me be.

So.. I am slowly getting the hang of what buttons do what and how to navigate around the various screens and then you get to the point where you equip your character with a weapon so you can kill your enemies.

You know you are TRULY back into the game when you're muttering out loud at the screen at the other guy to stop killing folks and leave you some to practice on! 😆

Seriously.. that loser keeps running away from me at the enemy, and is beating me to it every time. Man geez.. get lost, MOVE, let me have some! 😠 😂
MX-23.2_x64 July 31 2023 * 6.1.0-18-amd64 ext4 Xfce 4.18.1 * 8core AMD Ryzen 7 2700
Asus TUF B450-Plus Gaming UEFI * Asus GTX 1050 Ti Nvidia 525.147.05 * 2x16Gb DDR4 2666 Kingston HyperX Predator
Samsung 860EVO * Samsung S24D330 & P2250 * HP Envy 5030

mxer

Re: Annoying in-game characters

#2 Post by mxer »

:snail: Maybe you should go back to Space Invaders....... :anicat:
(FOSS, Linux, & BSD since 1999)

Eadwine Rose
Administrator

Re: Annoying in-game characters

#3 Post by Eadwine Rose »

I don't think I ever played that one :laugh:
MX-23.2_x64 July 31 2023 * 6.1.0-18-amd64 ext4 Xfce 4.18.1 * 8core AMD Ryzen 7 2700
Asus TUF B450-Plus Gaming UEFI * Asus GTX 1050 Ti Nvidia 525.147.05 * 2x16Gb DDR4 2666 Kingston HyperX Predator
Samsung 860EVO * Samsung S24D330 & P2250 * HP Envy 5030

Return to “General”