MX and Devuan?

For interesting topics. But remember this is a Linux Forum. Do not post offensive topics that are meant to cause trouble with other members or are derogatory towards people of different genders, race, color, minors (this includes nudity and sex), politics or religion. Let's try to keep peace among the community and for visitors.

No spam on this or any other forums please! If you post advertisements on these forums, your account may be deleted.

Do not copy and paste entire or even up to half of someone else's words or articles into posts. Post only a few sentences or a paragraph and make sure to include a link back to original words or article. Otherwise it's copyright infringement.

You can talk about other distros here, but no MX bashing. You can email the developers of MX if you just want to say you dislike or hate MX.
Buck Fankers

Re: MX and Devuan?

#51 Post by Buck Fankers »

lol about 42 :-)

Jerry3904
Administrator

#52 Post by Jerry3904 »

ChrisUK wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:53 pm
Jerry3904 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:34 pm I don't know what Adrian meant with that, but I thought your response was fine.
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_(answer)

;)
Of course, was being too literal...
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

Stevo
Developer

#53 Post by Stevo »

I think Devuan could get their user base up by adding MX on top of their base themselves.

Mexuan? Devumx?

But I wonder how strong the "not invented here" sentiment runs there.

manyroads

#54 Post by manyroads »

[redacted by the author] and replaced by...

@stevo :number1:

I pm'ed my original comment to you.
Pax vobiscum,
Mark Rabideau - ManyRoads Genealogy -or- eirenicon llc. (geeky stuff)
i3wm, bspwm, hlwm, dwm, spectrwm ~ Linux #449130
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." -- H. L. Mencken

Return to “General”