forum shout-out

For interesting topics. But remember this is a Linux Forum. Do not post offensive topics that are meant to cause trouble with other members or are derogatory towards people of different genders, race, color, minors (this includes nudity and sex), politics or religion. Let's try to keep peace among the community and for visitors.

No spam on this or any other forums please! If you post advertisements on these forums, your account may be deleted.

Do not copy and paste entire or even up to half of someone else's words or articles into posts. Post only a few sentences or a paragraph and make sure to include a link back to original words or article. Otherwise it's copyright infringement.

You can talk about other distros here, but no MX bashing. You can email the developers of MX if you just want to say you dislike or hate MX.
bayou self

forum shout-out

#1 Post by bayou self »

I don't feel qualified to talk about the distro itself, other than to say I think it's great! But I do really like the fact that the Dev Team is so accessible through the forum, and that the Team's members are so quick to aid those needing help. A special "Patience with Newbies Award" should go to mmikeinsantarosa!
Latitude E6500; MX 17.1 4.15.0-1-amd64; W7; C2D P8400; 3GB
ThinkPad T500; same MX; W7; C2D T9400; 4GB
ThinkPad X200; same MX; W7; C2D P8600; 8GB

chrispop99
Global Moderator

Re: forum shout-out

#2 Post by chrispop99 »

Welcome, and thank you for the nice words.

Chris
MX Facebook Group Administrator.
Home-built desktop - Core i5 9400, 970 EVO Plus, 8GB
DELL XPS 15
Lots of test machines

Stevo
Developer

Re: forum shout-out

#3 Post by Stevo »

All of the developers here were forum members first, developers later.

This might be different for other distros.

Return to “General”