MX Linux hit #5

For interesting topics. But remember this is a Linux Forum. Do not post offensive topics that are meant to cause trouble with other members or are derogatory towards people of different genders, race, color, minors (this includes nudity and sex), politics or religion. Let's try to keep peace among the community and for visitors.

No spam on this or any other forums please! If you post advertisements on these forums, your account may be deleted.

Do not copy and paste entire or even up to half of someone else's words or articles into posts. Post only a few sentences or a paragraph and make sure to include a link back to original words or article. Otherwise it's copyright infringement.

You can talk about other distros here, but no MX bashing. You can email the developers of MX if you just want to say you dislike or hate MX.
Mauser

MX Linux hit #5

#1 Post by Mauser »

MX Linux just hit the #5 spot on Distrowatch. :celebrate: Congratulations to the MX Linux team. :clap:
I am command line illiterate. :confused: I copy & paste to the terminal. Liars, Wiseguys, Trolls, and those without manners will be added to my ignore list. :mad:

spandey

Re: MX Linux hit #5

#2 Post by spandey »

Congratulations :clap:

Pierre

#3 Post by Pierre »

Yep - it's been holding that position, for several months, now.
:)

philotux

#4 Post by philotux »

#4 for the last 3 months and rising.
Congrats!

Buck Fankers

#5 Post by Buck Fankers »

Mauser wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:19 pm MX Linux just hit the #5 spot on Distrowatch. :celebrate: Congratulations to the MX Linux team. :clap:
Yes I was watching this also. MX Linux was gaining about 10 spots on average per day. With the quality of this build and all the tools and good stuff, MX Linux will from now on stay in top 5. It well deserve it!

PondLife

#6 Post by PondLife »

Looking through the Distrowatch history MEPIS topped out at #4 in 2006, so thanks to the hard work of everybody involved in MX you could say it’s now almost back to it’s peak. Not that it cannot climb higher of course.

Return to “General”