Much love to the MX team :)

For interesting topics. But remember this is a Linux Forum. Do not post offensive topics that are meant to cause trouble with other members or are derogatory towards people of different genders, race, color, minors (this includes nudity and sex), politics or religion. Let's try to keep peace among the community and for visitors.

No spam on this or any other forums please! If you post advertisements on these forums, your account may be deleted.

Do not copy and paste entire or even up to half of someone else's words or articles into posts. Post only a few sentences or a paragraph and make sure to include a link back to original words or article. Otherwise it's copyright infringement.

You can talk about other distros here, but no MX bashing. You can email the developers of MX if you just want to say you dislike or hate MX.
r1sen

Much love to the MX team :)

#1 Post by r1sen »

I am the sole developer and maintainer of the TinyPaw-Linux project and MX is the only distro I felt was the right fit to continue my work on. Obviously my project is of a more special purpose nature - MX is certainly in my opinion the best sysd free distro for a daily driver or development rig. I have toyed around with others but found just an endless list of projects that either have been abandoned or have extremely under developed or ancient builds which to me is just not practical. This is no love story - just recognition and appreciation from someone who uses MX daily - all day, on my main rig and laptop and have no regrets. Keep up the great work and support

Return to “General”