SanDisk 32GB iXpand Flash Drive - Apple device photo transfer

For interesting topics. But remember this is a Linux Forum. Do not post offensive topics that are meant to cause trouble with other members or are derogatory towards people of different genders, race, color, minors (this includes nudity and sex), politics or religion. Let's try to keep peace among the community and for visitors.

No spam on this or any other forums please! If you post advertisements on these forums, your account may be deleted.

Do not copy and paste entire or even up to half of someone else's words or articles into posts. Post only a few sentences or a paragraph and make sure to include a link back to original words or article. Otherwise it's copyright infringement.

You can talk about other distros here, but no MX bashing. You can email the developers of MX if you just want to say you dislike or hate MX.
namida12

SanDisk 32GB iXpand Flash Drive - Apple device photo transfer

#1 Post by namida12 »

Going to try one of these, since I can not transfer photos from iPhone or Mini iPad...
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product. ... 6820173267

My Lady's sister arrives from Japan with only iPhone and Mini iPad devices, can not find a way to share her photos...

Anyone know this device and used it for photo transfers?

JR

Jerry3904
Administrator

Re: SanDisk 32GB iXpand Flash Drive - Apple device photo transfer

#2 Post by Jerry3904 »

You could try the new MX iDevice Mounter, we'd appreciate the feedback
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

BitJam
Developer

Re: SanDisk 32GB iXpand Flash Drive - Apple device photo transfer

#3 Post by BitJam »

I used this: Swivel Dual Flash Drive (USB-A 3.0/USB-C) to make use of the usb-c port on one of my machines. It has two plugs, one is conventional usb the other is usb-c. It's only $10. It's slow (usb-2 speeds basically) otherwise I would be raving about it. For my live-usb work speed is king.

It is a nice little device.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself -- and you are the easiest person to fool."

-- Richard Feynman

Return to “General”