-- Change in MX sources

News
-- MX Linux on social media: here
-- Mepis support still here

Current releases
-- MX-17.1 Final release info here
-- antiX-17 release info here

New users
-- Please read this first, and don't forget to add system and hardware information to posts!
-- Here are the Forum Rules

Desktop and kdm themes, any changes needed for M12?

Any ML member can start threads and post in this section. Feel free to express your views, make requests, offer support, give ideas - basically anything to do with MEPIS art. Art usually is an "in the eye of the beholder" thing - so please respect everyone's right to their own personal taste!
Fargo
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Desktop and kdm themes, any changes needed for M12?

#11 Post by Fargo » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Utopia wrote:Yes, it's simple and elegant. Have you tested it on alpha 2? The theme is made for kde 4.3.
Henry
I have not. I am using Roadblock edition of Mepis which uses KDE 4.7.7. Its worked fine on that. Although I do have desktop effects turned off. So maybe I need to turn them on for further testing. But I've had not trouble for a few weeks on my main machine. Which is also my business machine so I'm on it about 10-11 hours a day.

Fargo
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

#12 Post by Fargo » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:18 am

I activated the desktop effects and everything seems to be working fine with KDE 4.4.7 in Roadblock. I haven't had a chance to download the alpha yet. But I would think it should be fine in the alpha too. Mayve someone else can test it as well. Which version of KDE is in the latest alpha?

Utopia
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

#13 Post by Utopia » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:44 am

Which version of KDE is in the latest alpha?
Henry

Return to “Art Discussion”