Calling for wallpaper submissions for MX19

Any MX member can start threads and post in this section. Feel free to express your views, make requests, offer support, give ideas - basically anything to do with MX art. Art usually is an "in the eye of the beholder" thing - so please respect everyone's right to their own personal taste!
WarhawkCZ

Re: Calling for wallpaper submissions for MX19

#11 Post by WarhawkCZ »

Ach damn, I have not had a chance to submit my own. I'll keep it for MX20 :-)
I use Google before asking dumb questions but I am new to Linux. Thank you for your patience :-)

winemaker

#12 Post by winemaker »

man late to the party - i had a few interesting one i had made for my wine labels. maybe next time and y then different and more interesting one too possibly...

oh there are some really nice submissions. is it possible that if someone likes one that is not picked for mx 19 that we still could download them to use?

peregrine
Administrator

#13 Post by peregrine »

There are download links in the left column. https://mxlinux.org/wallpaper-submissions-for-mx-19/
Asus A78M - AMD A10-6800K - 8GB Ram - 120GB SSD - Samsung SyncMaster 2243SWX LCD MX18 ------ Lenovo Yoga intel i7 7500 / MX-21

winemaker

#14 Post by winemaker »

ok thanks - sorry that blew right by me - i was looking at the pi cs and did not read the rest of the page. :-)

Return to “Art Discussion”