MX Linux is in 3rd place

Here you can post about what you did to get MX to work right with your computer or if hardware worked right out of the box for you. This is for the computers and/or hardware that is normally hard to get working right in Linux or MX.
BitJam
Developer

Re: MX Linux is in 3rd place

#11 Post by BitJam »

I'm sorry I missed this original post. Mauser. I should have looked harder before duplicating your thread. :bagoverhead:
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself -- and you are the easiest person to fool."

-- Richard Feynman

Gerson

#12 Post by Gerson »

I made this comparison of the behavior of visits during a year and this is the result:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No todos ignoramos las mismas cosas. :confused:

nomko

#13 Post by nomko »

Like i said here, these rankings doesn't say anything since they are based on view per page. The Distrowatch ranking doesn't say anything about the amount of MX Linux users, downloads per day/month/year.
Acer TravelMate-5742Z : running MX-17.1 / BIOS date: 18-11-2010

In 2007 my Windows XP based system informed me to update the system. So, i installed Linux

Gerson

#14 Post by Gerson »

@nomko
That is clear if you look at my previous comment and the comparative image that I placed, the fact of generating more searches and visits in Distrowatch speaks of the interest that MX Linux has generated in a year, growing from 400 to more than 2000 monthly average, 500% more compared.
No todos ignoramos las mismas cosas. :confused:

dmrome

#15 Post by dmrome »

And now, MX Linux in 1st place - as of June 9, 2019 on DistroWatch ... ahead of Majaro AND Linux Mint. Hmmm ... feel like this is the 'Right' distro (and loving it!) Happy belated 5 yr. Birthday!

Return to “Success Stories”