MX Linux hit #4

Here you can post about what you did to get MX to work right with your computer or if hardware worked right out of the box for you. This is for the computers and/or hardware that is normally hard to get working right in Linux or MX.
Mauser

MX Linux hit #4

#1 Post by Mauser »

Congratulations to the MX Linux team. MX Linux hit the number 4 spot on Distrowatch. https://distrowatch.com/ :clap:
I am command line illiterate. :confused: I copy & paste to the terminal. Liars, Wiseguys, Trolls, and those without manners will be added to my ignore list. :mad:

KBD

Re: MX Linux hit #4

#2 Post by KBD »

Impressed that it beat out Ubuntu. I think many people were disappointed with Ubuntu and I saw comments on Reddit that some folks went back to 16.04 because of various problems.
But Congrats to MX! People want a distro that is easy to install and use and just works, that's why it is doing so well. Good job to all involved!

rijnsma11111

Re: MX Linux hit #4

#3 Post by rijnsma11111 »

O yes, I'm trying MX 17 for about 3 weeks now and I can't say how happy I am with it.
Everything in MX is like I always hoped it would be in Linux-distro's for the last 12 years.
(And one older pc here is so fast..) ;)

Return to “Success Stories”