antiX net images available

linexer2016

Re: antiX net images available

#11 Post by linexer2016 »

Thanks anticapiitalista. So from that, I assume that if one has a more higher specified box then fluxbox doesn't necessarily offer anything? I mean, it would seem that speed on lower spec'd machines is its main attribute?

rokytnji.1
Global Moderator

#12 Post by rokytnji.1 »

I assume that if one has a more higher specified box then fluxbox doesn't necessarily offer anything?
Laughing before he goes to bed as he runs this stuff on 16 gig ram and I5 cpu laptops. As a daily runner. :popcorn:
Syncing his Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android phone when ever he wishes. Even as a wifi router.

Fluxbox is just prettier than XFCE. Hard part is making it your own. :campfire:

I do this dance on panasonic CF-48, IBM T23, and other obscure oldy but goody hardware that nobody owns any more.
My autistic grandson told me he really likes his new <one of my older cast offs Dell dual core 4 gig ram laptops given to Santa Claus> AntiX Dell laptop.

I am such a procrastinator when it comes to my own gear though. :dizzy:

i_ri

#13 Post by i_ri »

hello anticapitalista
someone else here has been talking about dreams. Sweet dreams rokytnji and thanks for sharing the laugh.
both antiXfluxbox and MXxfce are what dreams are made of. I like how Ogis introduced the word masterpiece.
These anticapitalista systems and MX are uniquely well provisioned with default beauty, finesse, details that set them apart as better GNU/linux.
Thanks for the net-install. I like your work better than my own though! Sincerely.

linexer2016

#14 Post by linexer2016 »

Here here i_ri. You are so correct in your admiration and endorsement of both of these very fine and dare I say it, benchmark Linux systems.

rokytnji.1
Global Moderator

#15 Post by rokytnji.1 »

The 1-27 review is mine . I gave her a perfect 10. Being opinionated and all.

http://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resour ... stro=antix

Return to “antiX”