(SOLVED) XfBurn warning message

Rademes

(SOLVED) XfBurn warning message

#1 Post by Rademes »

Good Day!
I am testing antiX-16 x64 in Live mode. When I launch XfBurn, I always get warning message. Is it any way to get rid of it?
Last edited by Rademes on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

skidoo

Re: XfBurn warning message

#2 Post by skidoo »

v--- over here, you mentioned some additional problems, like missing desktop menu. Tackle those other issues first.
http://antix.freeforums.org/keyboard-la ... t6770.html

When you again have desktop menu available, I suggest you try the following:
(suggest, as in, I'm unsure this is a definitive fix, but these actions won't introduce additional breakage)

Open "ControlCenter" from desktop menu then click the CC "System" tab and click to launch "Meta Package Installer".
Click the "non-free sources" tab then click the "Install non-free" button. When you do so, the dialogbox view will change and will display a refreshed listing. Find "Non Free" in the list and tick the box (after optionally clicking at left side to toggle expanded view). Now click the "Install" button at bottom of "Meta Package Installer" window and the utility will install libdvdcss2.
Close "Meta Package Installer", then relaunch xfburn to see whether the warning popup is now absent.

If the popup persists, I would next sudo apt update && sudo apt install gstreamer0.10-plugins-good

Rademes

Re: XfBurn warning message

#3 Post by Rademes »

Installing libdvdcss2 only did not helped, but installing gstreamer0.10-plugins-good too and reboot helped.

Happy New Year! :party5:

Return to “antiX”