Hi!

Here you can post a testimonial about why you like or love MX. Include as much detail and info as you wish.
pemartins

Hi!

#1 Post by pemartins »

Hi mates!

I didn't find a place for new forum members to introduce themselves so I'm kinda using this board to say hello. So... Hello! :happy:

I've been a Linux user for some years now and I love to try Linux distros as a hobby. MX was just another one that I tried but this one got me hooked to the point that I've now installed it on my pc. I've never used a Debian distro before (always used Ubuntu based distros) but it's not that different, it's just a matter of getting used to some small things that are different.
I'm really enjoying MX, I have always liked XFCE and Compiz so it's great to have them.
Your 'addons' (MX Tools) and manual are awesome!

So congratulations to all the development team and the collaborators all around, not only MX is excellent but the forum and the community seem great also!

Cheers!

Gordon Cooper

Re: Hi!

#2 Post by Gordon Cooper »

Hi pemartins. You are very welcome to join us and hope that you decide to stay.
Backup: Dell9010, MX-19_B2, Win7, 120 SSD, WD 232GIB HD, 4GB RAM
Primary :Homebrew64 bit Intel duo core 2 GB RAM, 120 GB Kingston SSD, Seagate1TB.
MX-18.2 64bit. Also MX17, Kubuntu14.04 & Puppy 6.3.

chrispop99
Global Moderator

#3 Post by chrispop99 »

Hi; glad you are here, and are liking MX.

Chris
MX Facebook Group Administrator.
Home-built desktop - Core i5 9400, 970 EVO Plus, 8GB
DELL XPS 15
Lots of test machines

Artim

#4 Post by Artim »

I used to distro hop here and there, Mint, PCLinuxOS, SalixOS (awesome, simple Slackware-based Xfce distro), three of the 'buntus, LXLE, straight Debian, Linux Lite, and now MX-17, where I've ended up and expect to stay for a long while. Rock-stable, newbie-friendly, simple and safe enough for a technophobic user.

Gordon Cooper

#5 Post by Gordon Cooper »

Distro hopping and living in the Briar Patch ? Are you Artim or Br'er Rabbit?? Regardless of which one, welcome to MX.
Backup: Dell9010, MX-19_B2, Win7, 120 SSD, WD 232GIB HD, 4GB RAM
Primary :Homebrew64 bit Intel duo core 2 GB RAM, 120 GB Kingston SSD, Seagate1TB.
MX-18.2 64bit. Also MX17, Kubuntu14.04 & Puppy 6.3.

Artim

#6 Post by Artim »

I'm not new, but I forgot to say
Welcome Pemartin!

Return to “Testimonials”