New aproval from Austraila

Here you can post a testimonial about why you like or love MX. Include as much detail and info as you wish.
Gordon Cooper

Re: New aproval from Austraila

#11 Post by Gordon Cooper »

All anyone has to do is to look at the User Manual - Tweak is in MX tools, and it is indexed. I consider that reading the manual would be an essential for any reviewer.

Also, PLEASE learn how to spell Australia
Backup: Dell9010, MX-19_B2, Win7, 120 SSD, WD 232GIB HD, 4GB RAM
Primary :Homebrew64 bit Intel duo core 2 GB RAM, 120 GB Kingston SSD, Seagate1TB.
MX-18.2 64bit. Also MX17, Kubuntu14.04 & Puppy 6.3.

Mauser

#12 Post by Mauser »

clicktician wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:59 pm
Mauser wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:59 pm :idea: Putting in big block letters in the MX Welcome window "OPEN MX TWEAK FIRST" should help those new to MX Linux.
Haha. Personally, I learn all I need to know about a distro from some guy who just installed it while video recording the process for Youtube.
It's hard to be an MX expert without ever having seen the product before, but that's where our experts seem to be coming from.

I just wish one of these reviewers would actually be forum members and come from a position of even marginal qualification. Wouldn't that be fresh?
That would be a bias review.
I am command line illiterate. :confused: I copy & paste to the terminal. Liars, Wiseguys, Trolls, and those without manners will be added to my ignore list. :mad:

Pierre

#13 Post by Pierre »

Gordon Cooper wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:49 pm

Also, PLEASE learn how to spell Australia
since he's an Ozzie - - he'll pronounce it as it's said Orstralia / Austraila
:footinmouth:

Return to “Testimonials”