Welcome!

Please read this important information about MX sources lists.
News
  • MX Linux on social media: here
  • Mepis support still here
Current releases
  • MX-17 RC1 release info here
  • MX-16.1 release info here
  • antiX-17 release info here
    New users
    • Please read this first, and don't forget to add system and hardware information to posts!
    • Read Forum Rules

Congratulations

Here you can post a testimonial about why you like or love MEPIS. Include as much detail and info as you wish.
linexer2016
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Congratulations

#1 Postby linexer2016 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:11 am

I write to express what I am sure forum members and MX Linux users at large would concur with. As we approach our 6,000th forum member I believe that milestone is a good time to say thank you to all the developers, administrators, long time esteemed posters and indeed all who contribute in some way to making MX16 "simply the best distro".

I have used many Linux distros down through the years and MX I have to say is singularly responsible for rekindling my interest in Linux. My interest is rekindled now to the point that even though I will continue to dual boot a little bit longer, I do not believe I will ever need to return to any other OS as a main platform. I continue to review other Linux distros but even though many have come a long way from systems of yesteryear none match MX Linux IMO.

So, once again, a hearty congratulations to all the aforementioned people on a job so very well done. :number1:

vamsi
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Congratulations

#2 Postby vamsi » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:16 am

Congrats Mx Linux Team for big acheivement :number1: :number1:

Return to “Testimonials”