Simple A/V editing with VLC

Here is where you can post tips and tricks to share with other users of MX. Do not ask for help in this Forum.
ChrisUK
Qualified MX Guide

Re: Simple A/V editing with VLC

#11 Post by ChrisUK »

fehlix wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:56 pm
ChrisUK wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:20 am ... but here's a pic instead ;)
BTW, in my garden, Corvids (mostly Magpies) and Sparrowhawks take more Mice than the local Cats do.
Nice mouse eye, do your mice all have ears this big? Havn't seen them for a while.
It was just a grab shot taken through the window, I was lucky to get the eye in focus... Mice run pretty fast ;)

We have 5 native species of Mice in the UK... House Mouse - Wood/Field Mouse - Dormouse (plus the non-native Edible Dormouse) - Harvest Mouse - Yellow-necked Mouse. I don't think any have good eyesight, which is why they all have big ears... I think the ears on this House Mouse are normal for the species... but I'm no expert.
Stevo wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:18 pm VLC also can do video conversions as well.

If you need more precision in the cuts, we also have Vidcutter in the test repo.
I use ffmpeg in the Terminal for most of my conversions, and FF Multi Converter if I use a GUI. I don't often do video though, so I don't need any other video programs... good to know that Vidcutter is in the test repo if my situation changes in the future
Chris

MX 18 MX 19 - Manjaro

Return to “Tips & Tricks by users”