A proposito di Flatpak...

Forum italiano degli utenti MX
fabio63

A proposito di Flatpak...

#1 Post by fabio63 »

Magari lo sapete già o magari no, io lo scrivo.

Visto che sono comodamente a disposizione in "MX Installa programmi", ho installato Okular e Open Drive da flatpack. Però, data la natura di questo tipo di pacchettizzazione, sono bastati questi due programmi per occuparmi quasi 5GB di spazio. Questo non sarebbe un problema se non fosse che in fase di installazione del sistema non avevo previsto di usare questo tipo di pacchetti e ho dato alla partizione di root solo 15GB, e dato che la directory di installazione è /var/lib/flatpak con solo due programmi lo spazio nella root si è quasi esaurito.

Per evitarlo sempre da "MX Installa programmi" si possono installare i flatpak nella propria /home (esattamente in ~/.local/share/flatpak), cliccando prima sul pulsante "Avanzate", poi selezionando nel menù a tendina in alto "Per l'utente corrente" e, nell'ultimo campo in basso dove c'è scritto "inserisci la localizzazione di Flatpakref per installare app", incollando l'indirizzo del pacchetto (ad es., per installare Okular aprite la pagina https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.kde.okular e fate "Copia indirizzo" sul pulsante "Install").

Buon Flatpak a tutti :-)

Jerry3904
Administrator

Re: A proposito di Flatpak...

#2 Post by Jerry3904 »

Machine translation:
Maybe you already know it or maybe you don't, I write it.

Since I am comfortably available in "MX Install Programs", I installed Okular and Open Drive from flatpack. However, given the nature of this type of packaging, these two programs were enough to take up almost 5GB of space. This would not be a problem if it were not that during the installation of the system I had not planned to use this type of package and I gave the root partition only 15GB, and since the installation directory is / var / lib / flatpak with only two programs the space in the root has almost run out.

To avoid it always from "MX Install programs" you can install flatpaks in your / home (exactly in ~ / .local / share / flatpak), by clicking first on the "Advanced" button, then selecting in the drop-down menu at the top "For l 'current user' and, in the last field at the bottom where it says "insert Flatpakref's location to install app", pasting the address of the package (eg, to install Okular open the https: // flathub page .org / apps / details / org.kde.okular and do "Copy address" on the "Install" button.

Good Flatpak to all :-)
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

Return to “Forum Italiano”