Welcome!
Forum users

Current releases
--MX-23 release info here
--Migration information to MX-23 here
--antiX-23.1 (Arditi del Popolo) release info here

Important information
--If in starting your system it boots to an unwanted Desktop, right click desktop, then select leave and logout. At the
login screen there is a session chooser at the top of the screen.

News
-- MX Linux on social media: here
-- New Forum Features, Marking Solved and Referencing a User: here

MX 16 presentata come distro del mese su LinuxPro -MX month's distro on the most important italian linux magazine

Forum italiano degli utenti MX
Spartak77

MX 16 presentata come distro del mese su LinuxPro -MX month's distro on the most important italian linux magazine

#1 Post by Spartak77 »

Sono contento di comunicare che questo mese l'importante rivista LinuxPro dedica a MX 16 l'onore di essere presentata come distro del mese. Il Dvd allegato alla rivista è dedicato a MX e fornisce, oltre alla ISO, il manuale in italiano della distribuzione. All'interno della rivista 2 pagine presentano MX Linux raccontandone la storia a partire dalla gloriosa SimplyMepis, per continuare con il sostegno dell'ottima antiX. Ne vengono spiegate le caratteristiche e descritti i passaggi per l'installazione.
In gennaio avevo mandato una mail al direttore della rivista, Massimiliano Zagaglia, presentadogli la distribuzione con l'invito di pubblicarne la iso e il manuale italiano, spiegandogli che ne ero il traduttore (anche grazie al lavoro di Rosario Romano) così come il traduttore di MX e antiX. Massimiliano mi rispose prontamente con gentilezza e simpatia complimentandosi per la buona volontà nel lavoro di traduzione, poi mi precisò che prevedeva di pubblicare la distro e il manuale in Marzo o Aprile.
Io ero già soddisfatto che venisse pubblicata l'ISO assieme a quelle di altre distro, invece è stata presentata come distro del mese a dimostrazione della qualità e della bontà del progetto!
MX Linux è una distro con grandi caratteristiche , e sono sicuro che questo aiuterà a far conoscere maggiormente, almeno in Italia, la qualità di questa fantastica distro.

In Italy there are 4 important magazines about Linux. LinuxPro, among these magazines, it is the most important, the one that sells the most. It is present in all italian newspaper shops. Other magazines can be had only by subscription or found only in major newspaper shops.

I'm happy to report that this month the important magazine LinuxPro dedicating to MX 16 the honor of being presented as month's distro. The DVD coupled with the magazine is dedicated to MX and contains, in addition to the ISO, the MX italian manual. Inside the magazine, into 2 pages, it is telling the MX Linux story starting from the glorious SimplyMEPIS, to continue with the support of the excellent antiX.
It explains the features and describes the steps for installation.

In January I sent an email to the director of the magazine, Massimiliano Zagaglia, introducing the distribution with an invitation to publish the ISO and the Italian manual, explaining that I was the translator (thanks also to the work of Rosario Romano) as well as the translator of MX and antiX. Massimiliano promptly answered me with kindness and sympathy making me compliments about my good will in the work of translation. Then he pointed out to me that he planned to publish the manual and distro in March or April.

I was already happy if the MX ISO was published together with other distro, but the magazine presented MX as the month's distro. This proves the quality and goodness of the project!

MX is a linux distro with great features, and I'm sure that this publication will help Italians to know better the quality of this fantastic distro

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0hToF ... sp=sharing

Jerry3904
Administrator

Re: MX 16 presentata come distro del mese su LinuxPro -MX month's distro on the most important italian linux magazine

#2 Post by Jerry3904 »

Excellent! Thanks for letting us know.
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

Gordon Cooper

Re: MX 16 presentata come distro del mese su LinuxPro -MX month's distro on the most important italian linux magazine

#3 Post by Gordon Cooper »

+1
Backup: Dell9010, MX-19_B2, Win7, 120 SSD, WD 232GIB HD, 4GB RAM
Primary :Homebrew64 bit Intel duo core 2 GB RAM, 120 GB Kingston SSD, Seagate1TB.
MX-18.2 64bit. Also MX17, Kubuntu14.04 & Puppy 6.3.

asqwerth
Developer

#4 Post by asqwerth »

Jerry3904 wrote:Excellent! Thanks for letting us know.
Agreed.

Thank you, this is great.
Desktop: Intel i5-4460, 16GB RAM, Intel integrated graphics
Clevo N130WU-based Ultrabook: Intel i7-8550U (Kaby Lake R), 16GB RAM, Intel integrated graphics (UEFI)
ASUS X42D laptop: AMD Phenom II, 6GB RAM, Mobility Radeon HD 5400

Old Giza

#5 Post by Old Giza »

Wonderful to see your efforts bear such fruit and given prominent display.

Return to “Forum Italiano”