new mepis mx in test

Forum italiano degli utenti MX
francofait

new mepis mx in test

#1 Post by francofait »

Thank you for your email in comunucazione Jerry. I 've downloaded and installed, and I'm also using this time to write, installation perfectly successful, and I would say also excellent support for the Italian language. The 'impression that one gets is of a great project.
Am I wrong or is intended to replace the old Simply project, which after all was now at an end, and he needed to be renewed. ?

is very fast. Ideas for Italian user: create a new blog in wordpress NewMepis-Italy, or confine myself to temporarily extend the category Mepis always available in my personal blog
http://francofait.wordpress.com/?s=mepis

Jerry3904
Administrator

Re: new mepis mx in test

#2 Post by Jerry3904 »

Benvenuto! How nice to see you here again!
Am I wrong or is intended to replace the old Simply project, which after all was now at an end, and he needed to be renewed. ?
Well, it's really something very different: that is an apple, this is an orange.

I would recommend a new category called "MX." BTW: the RC1 is being uploaded right now, so you might want to wait 24 hours before announcing.

We could use a little bit of translating help if you are going to have some time over the next couple of weeks before the release of Final--I will send you a little bit soon.

Ciao, e grazie!
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

francofait

#3 Post by francofait »

well, as far as depends on me, I am retired from 10 years, it is certainly not the free time that I lack. So I continue my blog on the new MX category. "BTW - even better solution, my personal blog already has considerable visibility

Jerry3904
Administrator

#4 Post by Jerry3904 »

If you have time to work on this first, we would be very grateful. These are the strings for our new application "MX Codecs Installer"
Application
You must run this program as root.
MX Codecs Installer
This application allows you to install restricted codecs that permit advanced video and audio functions.
In some juridictions their distribution may be limited so the user must meet local regulations.
Do you assume legal responsibility for downloading these codecs?
Downloading codecs files
Cancel any changes then quit
Cancel
Apply any changes then quit
OK
About this application
About...
Display help
Help
Running command...
Error
Cannot connect to the download site
Error downloading
Download Finished.
Installing downloaded files
No downloaded *.deb files found.
Installing...
Error installing
Installation process has finished
Finished
Codec files have been downloaded and installed successfully.
Process finished.
Errors have occurred during the installation.
About MX Codecs Installer
Simple codecs downloader for antiX MX
Copyright (c) antiX
License
If you would prefer to work online, we can set you up to work at this site:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/an ... resources/

Grazie mille!
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

Return to “Forum Italiano”