Check out the Lutris home page and a wikipedia entry.
What's new/fixed in this release:
This set for MX-17/18 was built with only stock repos enabled so if we could get some successful test results posted here we can move it to main to replace the 0.4.19 that's there now.* Modernize the Gtk UI, thanks to the improvements made by @TingPing
* Add GOG support, allowing users to sign-in their account, import games and
download game files automatically during install.
* Add finer game import options, allowing imports from different 3rd party
such as Steam, GOG and locally installed games.
* Re-architecture the process monitor. This fixes issues with games exiting
prematurely. Many thanks to @AaronOpfer for his patches!
* Multiple games can now be launched at the same time without losing control
over the first game.
* Game information and actions are now displayed in a panel on the right side.
Coverart fetching for the panel will be added in a future release, until then
cover art files can be placed in ~/.local/share/lutris/coverart/[game-identifier].jpg
* Games from lutris.net can be searched and installed from the client itself.
* New install_cab_component installer command for Media Foundation based games.
* Add a download cache to re-use files between installations.
* Print graphics drivers and GPU on startup
* Re-design installer selection picker.
* Add a button to show installer scripts before installing.
* Re-architecturing of several parts of the application (views, linux
feature detection, main game class, ...)