MX-17 Repository - The wesnoth thread

mmikeinsantarosa
Developer

MX-17 Repository - The wesnoth thread

#1 Post by mmikeinsantarosa »

wesnoth-1.14.3 from sid is now available for download from the test repo.
The Battle for Wesnoth is an open source, turn-based strategy game with a high fantasy theme. It features both singleplayer and online/hotseat multiplayer combat.

Explore the world of Wesnoth and take part in its many adventures! Embark on a desperate quest to reclaim your rightful throne... Flee the Lich Lords to a new home across the sea... Delve into the darkest depths of the earth to craft a jewel of fire itself... Defend your kingdom against the ravaging hordes of a foul necromancer... Or lead a straggly band of survivors across the blazing sands to confront an unseen evil.
wesnoth.png
- mike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LT: MX19.1 Quad Core model: Intel Core i7-6820HQ Kernel: 5.0.0-7.1-liquorix-amd64 x86_64

mmikeinsantarosa
Developer

Re: MX-17 Repository - The wesnoth thread

#2 Post by mmikeinsantarosa »

wesnoth-1.14.4 is now available for download from main. Anybody that has this game installed should upgrade now.
This maintenance release for the stable 1.14.x series fixes a severe security vulnerability in the game engine that can be used to remotely execute arbitrary code on your computer.

We strongly advise that users of all previous versions upgrade immediately. If you are using Wesnoth on Steam and have automatic updates enabled for Wesnoth, you will already have this update installed by now.

In addition to this, 1.14.4 delivers the usual assortment of bug fixes, quality-of-life improvements, and translation updates you’ve come to expect from a stable branch. And just like other releases in this series, it is fully compatible with previous 1.14.x versions.

A full list of changes and new features added since version 1.12 can be found in the release notes for this series
- mike
LT: MX19.1 Quad Core model: Intel Core i7-6820HQ Kernel: 5.0.0-7.1-liquorix-amd64 x86_64

mmikeinsantarosa
Developer

#3 Post by mmikeinsantarosa »

wesnoth-1.14.5 is now available for download from main. This is a maintenance release... no security fixes.

Check the wesnoth release notes forum page for more info.

- mike

mmikeinsantarosa
Developer

#4 Post by mmikeinsantarosa »

wesnoth-1.14.9 is now available for download from main. This is a maintenance release... no security fixes.

Check the release notes in their forum

- mike

Return to “Package Requests/Status - MX 17/18”