Though I see that there's 0.7.1 coming to also close the warning bar on scrolling, so watch this space...● Now, there is a side-pane mode, which can be activated by its shortcut/menu-item or used by default. It has filtering and other properties not existing in the tab mode.
● Save the cursor positions for files managed by the session dialog.
● An option to save a session only from the current window.
● Opened symlinks are distinguished visually and there are tab context menu-items specificaly for them (thanks to "agaida" at GitHub for the idea).
● Handling of huge files/lines as well as non-text files. They are opened read-only and cannot be modified/saved.
● Much faster HTML and CSS syntax highlighting.
● French translation by Cyril Cottet. (Is this our Cyril? Probably! )
● Many bug fixes and also some workarounds for Qt bugs.
By the way, I also set up an Featherpad OBS repo for Debian and Ubuntu. I just found out that I can now enable arm7 (Rasp. Pi) and arm 64 builds for Stretch, too. https://build.opensuse.org/package/show ... featherpad